Freshwater Skate Park is located on the corner of Freshwater Crescent and Kelly’s Lane in the community of Freshwater, NL.
Freshwater Skate Park is a beginning to moderate skate park. Playground equipment on site includes a number of play structures such as Jungle Gyms, multi unit slide and tunnels, and climbers, swings and slides. The area also provides a basketball court.
Playground hours are from dawn to dusk. Animals not permitted (only service dogs). Adult supervision is required (children under 12). This is a smoke free facility. Park is closed during the winter season.
Picnic tables and benches are on site. No washroom facilities. Parking is available.
GPS Location: N 47°.254290; -53°.978678
Welcome to the Placentia Area Skate Park
- Caution! This Park is unsupervised, use at your own risk.
- Skateboarding, BMX Riding, and in-line skating can be hazardous
- The Town of Placentia strongly recommends wearing a helmet and other protective gear while using this facility
- This facility is closed between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am as darkness increases the risk of injury.
- To avoid injuries, this facility should not be used during poor weather
- Respect all users of this facility. Refrain from use of foul/obscene language
- Unauthorized equipment is not permitted on this facility (i.e. homemade boards)
- Children should be accompanied by an adult
- The Town of Placentia is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from use of this facility.
Enjoy this facility …Remember to take care of it
For information, comments, or to report damages please call 227-2151.